- Thank the person who nominated you (thanks, Kate!) and link back to their blog.
- List seven totally random things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and let them know about their nomination.
I'll play along! Here are seven completely random facts about yours truly.
- I have never traveled out of the state of California, but I have visited Hollywood, Palm Springs, the Mojave Desert, Beverly Hills, San Diego, Eureka, Yreka, Morro Bay, Monterey, San Francisco, Redding, San Bernardino, Route 66's Wigwam Motel, Los Angeles, Anaheim, San Jose, San Luis Obispo, Pismo Beach and Sequoia National Park.
- I don't like movie popcorn unless it has so much butter on it that I can't taste the popcorn. So I might as well just bring a bowl of melted butter with me instead.
- My house is a library. We decided to part with 1700 books this year to cut back. Yeah.
- My first paid job was to write articles for an online publishing company about stuff like tire rims, counter installation and eye glasses.
- My favorite subject in High School was United States History. My least favorite subject was math.
- Top fictional heroes? Jace Lightwood from The Mortal Instruments, Ren from the Tiger's Saga, Damon from the Vampire Diaries and Will from Angelfire.
- If I could be any fictional heroine, I would either be Clary from The Mortal Instruments or Kelsey Hayes from the Tiger Saga.
Voila! Now I don't have 15 bloggers to tag at the moment, so I'll just go ahead and tag the top lovelies I think might want to participate in this meme.