Today is the day I announce the name of the new blog meme, The Ultimate YA Sidekick Tournament. That’s right! If you’re eager to circulate your blog into the blogosphere and love to read YA fiction, then this is an event meant just for you. I’ll be asking fellow bloggers to sign up as an advocate for the fictional YA Sidekicks that will be running in the tournament.
Being an advocate is easy, quick and a great way to participate in the blogosphere. During the Tournament there will also be a fun YA Sidekick Book Giveaway!
Want to sign up to be an advocate? Awesome! This is how you do it:
1. Send me an email at email@example.com
2. Give me your blog name and express your desire to be an advocate.
3. There is a total of 12 slots open at the moment – I will email you back the simple guidelines for writing your guest post.
4. If you have any ideas for great YA sidekicks to use, let me know!
5. In return for your participation, you’ll get your blog name out there. Plus it’s just good fun.
That’s all there is to it! I hope to hear from all of you soon, so we can get the tournament started as soon as possible!