With 2015 behind me, I have learned some pretty valuable lessons about writing and about life. 2016 is going to be even more busy and even more crazy, but I'm ready for it. Here's what's coming up in 2016, in both book and life!
- State of Destruction. I'm charging right out of the box on January 29th, 2016, with the seventh installment of The Collapse Series. PRAY FOR MY SOUL because this book is tricky, let me tell you. I love Cassidy Hart, and she is giving me a run for my money.
- Bravo: Apocalypse Mission. I have such a thing for dogs. You couldn't tell, either. The way I randomly sit and gaze and dogs at the park or kiss their noses when we're introduced is not in any way a dead giveaway. On March 11th, 2016, I'm releasing the first installment of the Bravo Saga, following the adventures of Bravo the bomb dog and his survival in the apocalypse.
- State of Deception. Yes. Why write one book a year when you can write five or six? Yep. That's the brilliant advice I keep giving myself. It's only a matter of time before my hair starts turning gray. On June 24th, 2016, book #8 of Collapse releases.
- Bravo: Death Brigade. Book #2 of the Bravo Saga will be released on August 5th, 2016. See? I really am too dumb to stop writing. I just have to get these stories out, guys. Sorry not sorry.
- I Get Married. Oh yes. The "M" word. In October of 2016, I am getting married to my own boot-wearing, tractor-driving, pickup-owning prince charming. (That's a relatively catchy title, right?) For this reason, I will not be releasing any titles from September-December of 2016. Fear not. The next Collapse book will release right on schedule, in 2017.
I am well aware that writing and releasing 4 books in the timespan of 8 months is a little (and by "little" I mean "extremely") insane, but it's all good. I love my readers, and I want to share these stories with them. I have carefully constructed each book of every series to fit into an overarching, connecting plot, and each time I release a novel, we get a little bit closer to putting the puzzle together. It's a great pleasure to me!
Thank you for making 2015 a rock-and-roll, bestselling, phenomenal, out-of-this-world year. I'll see you on the other side of the ball drop. *wink*